Sunday 11 July 2010

Burberry Beauty..

I'll admit it, i've been an admirer of Burberry for a long time, maybe it's an oriental thing, i don't know, but i guarantee you, you'll always find oriental people in front of the till at your nearest Burberry counter!

Moving away from us asians' infactuation with the label, Burberry has now launched their own make-up line, which i believe will be on sale from the 12th July at Harrods, and is also available in the US through Nordstrom.

I'm really keen to check out the products, through little googling, i found that the colour range is mainly neutral yet classic, n the make-up is quite sheer and natural looking, think 'effortlessly elegant' like how the models look in their ad campaigns.











I love the packaging and how it all looks so luxurious yet up to date. I also LOVE the embossing on the actual make-up especially in the lipsticks, I think I may have to purchase one just because it looks so prettyful! What do you guys think about the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment